Our Mosaic Starter Kit includes professional-grade tools plus grout, glue, 300 glass mosaic tiles, and access to our online mosaic instructions. The kit is not for making a canned project designed by us. Rather, it is what you need to start working on your own designs and projects.
The kit is the perfect way to get everything you need to get started now and it is priced at a discount. Although the kit was designed with beginners in mind, it includes the same tools and materials used by full-time mosaic artists. Notice that we didn’t include silly cheap stuff like wooden sticks for mixing like most craft kits do. Our kit is made of only essential items like tile, grout, glue and tools. Also note that we didn’t use tiny sample-sized amounts. The mosaic tile grout and glue are the standard size we sell, and the tools are the same as those used by professional installers. The kit was designed by our resident mosaic artist and are packed right in our shop. Don’t expect a lot of shrink-wrapping and labels -just value!
Mosaic Art Starter Kit Components
Our Mosaic Starter Kit includes:
- 1x Mosaic Glass Cutter for smalti, glass mosaic tile, and stained glass.
- 1x Tile Nipper for stone, marble, porcelain, and ceramic tile.
- 1x Weldbond Mosaic Adhesive 420 ml Bottle.
- 1x Natural Gray Mosaic Tile Grout 2 lb Tub.
- 1x Safety Glasses with Side Shields for cutting and grouting.
- 2 pounds of assorted 3/4-inch vitreous glass mosaic tiles (approximately 300 tiles).
- access to our online how-to-mosaic instructions.
How To Make Mosaic Art
For more advice on designing your mosaic project or mounting, cutting, and grouting tile, please see our page of Mosaic Frequently Asked Questions or our Mosaic Information Guide, which lists instructional pages described by topic. We also post new articles about making mosaics at our How to Mosaic Blog.