If your order has a deadline, please e-mail us immediately at email@example.com so that we can work with you to ensure your order arrives on time.
- Weekend orders cannot ship before Monday.
- Orders placed after 4pm Eastern Time cannot ship before the following weekday, even if they are Next Day Air.
- UPS Next Day and 2nd Day mean business days, not counting weekend days.
- We cannot cancel orders after they ship.
When will my order ship?
- Mosaic Art Supply, LLC ships all orders from Scottdale, Georgia, which is in the US Eastern Standard Time Zone.
- Orders are shipped on weekdays only.
- We do not ship orders on US postal holidays. For a list of postal holidays please click here.
- Orders placed after 4 PM EST cannot be mailed until the next business day.
- Orders can’t be cancelled after they ship.
When will my order arrive?
- For most orders, USPS Priority Mail will be the cheapest option. It is also usually the fastest shipping option.
- USPS Priority Mail usually delivers within the lower 48 states within 2 or 3 days.
- USPS Priority Mail does NOT guarantee a specific delivery date.
- UPS Ground is usually the cheapest option for large and bulky items such as 3 litre Weldbond jugs or full rolls of mosaic mesh.
- UPS Ground does NOT guarantee a specific gelivery date.
- If your address is incorrect in any way (ZIP, street, apt number, etc.), then UPS’s additional fee of $13 for address corrections will be charged to your credit card.
- We reserve the right to use UPS Ground for orders containing multiple sheets of stained glass or other products that we determine may get broken in Priority Mail flat-rate boxes.
Can I get a guaranteed delivery date?
- If you absolutely need your order by a certain date please e-mail us right now at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can work with you.
- UPS offers 2nd-Day Air and Next-Day Air delivery, which you can select during checkout.
- UPS 2nd-Day Air and Next-Day Air services refer to business days only, they do NOT include weekends or US federal holidays.
- Orders ship only on weekdays (not including postal holidays) from Scottdale, Georgia, and must be placed before 4 PM EST in order to go out on the same business day.
- We strongly encourage you to e-mail us as soon as possible at email@example.com so that we can let you know what your options are.
- UPS Saturday Delivery is an extra charge and is very expensive. Our website does not quote Saturday Delivery as a shipping option.
Can I get a guaranteed delivery date outside of the United States?
- No, international customs bureaucracies will take time to inspect your package, and can cause delays.
- Priority Mail Express International is the fastest international service we offer.
- If you order PMEI we need to have the order before 1 PM EST (13h00) and we need you to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order for your order to ship the same day.
- Simply copy-and paste the following text then change it to include your order number:
- I just placed a Priority Mail Express International order, the order is #XXXXX, please ship as soon as possible.
Can you mail a package outside the USA with a service other than USPS?
- No, UPS will charge you a hefty customs brokerage fee when you receive your package.
- We don’t have relationships with any other international carriers.
- You are responsible for paying your country’s taxes and duties, if applicable.
My package never showed up, or it was delivered opened or damaged. What should I do?
- Please e-mail us immediately at email@example.com so that we can file a missing package inquiry or a claim with USPS or UPS as soon as possible.
- Damaged package claims must be reported to us as soon as possible or else USPS or UPS may deny the claim.
- US Postal Insurance does not cover theft of packages after they are delivered.
- Please follow the tracking information we email you and make sure you retrieve packages from porches and mailboxes quickly and report problems in a timely manner.
- We do not assume liability for thefts occurring at your home.
- USPS insurance does not cover theft from your porch, and we cannot reimburse orders stolen after delivery to your address. Ship to your work address if needed to be safe.
How can I return an item?
- Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization.
- Authorization may be granted with a 15% restocking fee if you have order samples before ordering large quantities and the return is made within 2 weeks.
- Please tell us your order number and tell us what product(s) you’d like to return and the reason for the return.
- We can’t refund shipping costs for obvious reasons.
- We can’t accept returns if you haven’t e-mailed us first and we have not authorized the return.
- We can’t accept returns of broken or damaged items or opened containers of Weldbond, Grout, Thinset, or Cutting Oil.
- ATTENTION CONTRACTORS: Do not order large quantities if you are not sure about the products you need.
- Please e-mail us at email@example.com to ask about Sample Boards or for help selecting the tiles you need.