If your order has a deadline, place the order and e-mail us immediately at [email protected] so that we can work with you to ensure your order arrives on time.
- Weekend orders cannot ship before Monday.
- Most orders ship within 1 to 2 business days. Large or special orders may take longer.
- UPS Next Day orders placed after 2pm Eastern Time cannot ship before the following weekday.
- UPS Next Day and 2nd Day mean business days, not counting weekend days.
- UPS 2nd Day orders placed on Thursday or Friday will be sent via USPS Priority Mail (which is cheaper AND faster) unless you e-mail us.
- We cannot cancel orders after they ship.
Information Regarding Directive 2011/83/EU
All products listed on the website have detailed product descriptions provided.
Business information including address is listed at the bottom of each page.
All customer service interactions are handled via e-mail: [email protected]
Delivery to the EU can take multiple weeks and is subject to Customs delays. EU customers are encouraged to e-mail us before ordering for transit time information.
Shipping schedule information is provided here.
Reimbursement will be made for the original cost of the order, or as applicable, partial cost if only some of the materials are returned.
Pursuant to Article 14(1), the customer is responsible for the price of return shipping.
European Union information concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from a sales contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us by e-mail to [email protected] of your decision to withdraw from the sales contract by an unequivocal statement in the e-mail.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your e-mail concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from a sales contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you for that particular order, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of Priority Mail Express International, or any other type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us, which for almost all international orders is Priority Mail International), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from the sales contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement
You shall send back the goods to Mosaic Art Supply, 2964 Alcove Dr, Scottdale, GA 30079 USA without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
When will my order ship?
- Mosaic Art Supply, LLC ships all orders from Scottdale, Georgia, which is in the US Eastern Standard Time Zone.
- Orders are shipped on weekdays only.
- Most orders ship within 1 to 2 business days. Large or special orders may take longer.
- We do not ship orders on US postal holidays. For a list of postal holidays please click here.
- Orders placed after 4 PM EST cannot be mailed until at least the next business day.
- Orders can’t be cancelled after they ship.
When will my order arrive?
- For most orders, USPS Priority Mail will be the cheapest option. It is also usually the fastest shipping option.
- USPS Priority Mail usually delivers within the lower 48 states within 2 or 3 days.
- USPS Priority Mail does NOT guarantee a specific delivery date.
- UPS Ground is usually the cheapest option for large and bulky items such as 3 litre Weldbond jugs or full rolls of mosaic mesh.
- UPS Ground does NOT guarantee a specific gelivery date.
- If your address is incorrect in any way (ZIP, street, apt number, etc.), then UPS’s additional fee of $13 for address corrections will be charged to your credit card.
- We reserve the right to use UPS Ground for orders containing multiple sheets of stained glass or other products that we determine may get broken in Priority Mail flat-rate boxes.
Can I get a guaranteed delivery date?
- If you absolutely need your order by a certain date please e-mail us right now at [email protected] so we can work with you.
- UPS offers 2nd-Day Air and Next-Day Air delivery, which you can select during checkout.
- UPS 2nd-Day Air and Next-Day Air services refer to business days only, they do NOT include weekends or US federal holidays.
- Orders ship only on weekdays (not including postal holidays) from Scottdale, Georgia, and must be placed before 2 PM EST in order to go out on the same business day.
- We strongly encourage you to e-mail us as soon as possible at [email protected] so that we can let you know what your options are.
- UPS Saturday Delivery is an extra charge and is very expensive. Our website does not quote Saturday Delivery as a shipping option.
Can I get a guaranteed delivery date outside of the United States?
- No, international customs bureaucracies will take time to inspect your package, and can cause delays.
- Priority Mail Express International is the fastest international service we offer.
- If you order PMEI we need to have the order before 1 PM EST (13h00) and we need you to e-mail us at [email protected] in order for your order to ship the same day.
- Simply copy-and paste the following text then change it to include your order number:
- I just placed a Priority Mail Express International order, the order is #XXXXX, please ship as soon as possible.
Can you mail a package outside the USA with a service other than USPS?
- No, UPS will charge you a hefty customs brokerage fee when you receive your package.
- We don’t have relationships with any other international carriers.
- You are responsible for paying your country’s taxes and duties, if applicable.
My package is missing items. What should I do?
- Please e-mail us immediately at [email protected] so that we can fix the problem. If you wait until your deadline is near to report the problem, we may not be able to help. We cannot ship replacement items by express shipping methods if you wait to report the problem.
My package never showed up, or it was delivered opened or damaged. What should I do?
- Please e-mail us immediately at [email protected] so that we can file a missing package inquiry or a claim with USPS or UPS as soon as possible.
- Damaged package claims must be reported to us as soon as possible or else USPS or UPS may deny the claim.
- US Postal Insurance does not cover theft of packages after they are delivered.
- Please follow the tracking information we email you and make sure you retrieve packages from porches and mailboxes quickly and report problems in a timely manner.
- We do not assume liability for thefts occurring at your home.
- USPS insurance does not cover theft from your porch, and we cannot reimburse orders stolen after delivery to your address. Ship to your work address if needed to be safe.
United States and Other Countries
Sales and Retail Prices
By placing an order from our website, you agree that:
- Mosaic Art Supply, LLC is entitled to keep the calculated a retail price displayed with the sale price as long as desired.
- Displaying the calculated price is absolutely necessary in this market to avoid artists designing projects over a long time frame (multiple years) being surprised that they may need a quantity that requires a new factory order at the calculated retail price.
- You will not seek damages from any perceived or actual violations of any law including but not limited to any limitations on how long sale price can remain in place along with the calculated retail price.
How can I return an item?
- Please send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request a return authorization.
- Authorization may be granted if you had ordered samples before ordering large quantities and the return is made within 2 weeks.
- Please tell us your order number and tell us what product(s) you’d like to return and the reason for the return.
- We can’t refund shipping costs for obvious reasons.
- We can’t accept returns if you haven’t e-mailed us first and we have not authorized the return.
- We can’t accept returns of broken or damaged items or opened containers of Weldbond, Grout, Thinset, or Cutting Oil.
- ATTENTION CONTRACTORS: Do not order large quantities if you are not sure about the products you need.
- Please e-mail us at [email protected] to ask about Sample Boards or for help selecting the tiles you need.