Painted Desert Glass Mosaic Tiles Assortment 3/4-Inch is sold by the pound (approximately 145+ pieces). These tiles are hard and durable enough for outdoor installation, yet they can quickly be cut into halves and quarters and triangles with little force using a pair of mosaic glass cutters. The backs of the tiles are grooved for secure mounting.
Painted Desert Glass Mosaic Tiles Assortment 3/4-Inch
- Price is per 1 pound (roughly 145+ tiles).
- Tile dimensions: 3/4 inch x 3/4 inch (20mm x 20mm).
- Tile thickness: 4mm (1/8 inch nominal).
- Material: glass
- Coverage: each pound covers 0.69 square feet.
- Coverage: 218 loose tiles cover 1 sq ft. with grout spacing of 1/16 inch.
- Frost-proof, impervious to liquid.
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use.
Each pound covers 0.69 square feet assuming a standard grout spacing of 1/16 inch. To cover 1 square foot, 218 tiles are required. Note that cutting tiles generates some scrap, so you may want to budget 5% extra.
The 3/4 inch size (20mm) and 1/8 inch nominal thickness (4mm) is an industry standard, which means these tiles can be used with a wide variety of brands.
Cuts easily with minimal force using the mosaic glass cutters. Ordinary tile nippers are not recommended for any type of glass.